Get practical knowledge and insider tips on how to make or break a career as an event planner with the Event Management Bundle. This collection includes seven courses (the most of any of our bundles) and will give you a broad introduction to the world of event management.
Learn the essentials of this industry, such as how to win over clients and secure contracts, manage costs, create a time frame, crisis management, and more. With seven courses to learn from, you can decide which area you would like to specialize in: general events, weddings, parties, networking events, and film or music festivals.
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 49 lectures & 600 hours of content 24/7
- Get practical skills in event planning
- Collect romantic wedding ideas, styles, designs, & more
- Build your own website & expand your business online
- Learn the step-by-step process in planning for huge events like parties, networking events, music festivals, weddings, & more
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)